Content Marketing Services
One of the Key distinctions in DigitalSalesMen.com work style is following a road-map to success and not just random work. We follow SOSTAC model of planning. SOSTAC is not only gives a great framework for the content marketing but it’s also an important tool to share among stakeholders, and manage implementation. Each of the six areas help in separating out the key strategies, for example customer acquisition, conversion and retention.SOSTAC stands for Situation Analysis, Objectives and Strategy, Tactics, Action and Control.
During the planning for digital marketing road map using SOSTAC, we use following 5S to design the parameters, objectives and goals.
5S Sell: Customer Acquisition and Retention targets
Serve: Customer Satisfaction Targets
Sizzle: Wow factor (Added Value)
Speak: Engaging Customers
Save: Quantified Efficiency Gain.
Each of the SOSTAC stages use RACE model which is Reach, Act, Convert and Engage.
We cannot improve unless we measure Where Are We Now?, Where Our Customers Are? Who are Our Competitors? Etc . Customers are the key of any business and hence We@DigitalSalesMen.com, always start with customers.
We will analyze the situation or marketplace in following scope
- Targeting and segmenting the customer
- Identifying Ideal customer as per dimensions of segmenting customers.
- Actionable needs and trends
- Are you meeting these needs and trends
- Benchmark against competitors
- Understand the SEO, SMO campaigns from competitors
- Intermediaries, Influencers and potential Partners
- Wider Macro environment: Out of scope for this assignment.
- Benchmarking our own capabilities.
Digital specific SWOT summary
- Customer acquisition and conversion and customer development
- Different brands
- Different markets
- Different competitors – direct and indirect
- Benchmark your capabilities compared to your competitors
- We will ensure your online goals align with organizational goals.
- Once KPIs are agreed with client, we will go back up to the big picture and define a long-term vision for how digital will help the organization grow into the future, again aligned with organizational vision.
- When creating the strategy we will ensure it is aligned with these goals, a table linking goals, substantiation (situation analysis) and strategies will be developed.
- Finally, it will be aligned with your control and review process. Simplify to the “strategic levers” which really control business results. These are your Critical KPIs.
- In a nutshell, objective setting is about alignment and integration between the different sections of your plan.
- Top-level broad goals to show how the business can benefit from digital channels
- Mid-long term vision to help communicate the transformation needed in a larger organization
- Specific SMART objectives to give clear direction and commercial targets
- Key performance indicators to check you are on track
- Quantified objectives grouped around customer acquisition, conversion or retention or our RACE framework.
- Substantation i.e. Evidence proving your goals are realistic based on situation analysis or creating conversion models
- Strategiesto achieve goals. Outline the main ways you will reach your objectives.
- KPIs and CSFs. The Critical Success Factors are the detailed measures, for example those collected within Google Analytics which will help prove you’re on track.
- Who does what and when
- Processes and Systems
- Responsibilities and structure.
- Internal resources and skills
- External Agencies
- 5S’s, KPI’s and Web analytics
- User Experience Review
- Conversion rate optimization
- Process of reporting and actions
- Frequency of reporting.
Identify publishers, media sites (e.g. complaint sites, review sites), news sites, industry sites, search engines, social networks and bloggers
Objective Settings: Objective settings will determine the RoI on remaining efforts and alignment with organization’s objectives and goals. Following are some of the tips, we will use for objective settings:
We will have this hierarchy of measures which will help in larger organizations like .
Strategy The key elements of digital strategy involve revisiting and aligning the main thrust of your content marketing strategy in an online context. Both in objective settings and Strategy definition a 100% client handshaking is must for the successful digital marketing endeavor.
A simple method we used to show the integration and providing a one pager summary of the digital strategy summary is to use a table set out as below with separate columns for:
Tactics Exact scope of tactics will be discussed with and consent will be taken from as part of the management plan after awarding the contract. The each of the objectives identifies must have a corresponding tactics so that each goal can be achieved. It is very imperative that tactics (i.e. Implementation details) are mentioned for each of the goal or objectives.
Actions The actions are primarily details of tactics. The actions and control s are determined as per the DigitalSalesMen.com Digital Marketing Plan guidelines. On a broader note, it will contain following:
Controls The controls is related to monitoring actions and optimizing overall efforts through.
Essentially the controls is metrics that you need to measure at different time and frequency of measurement and reporting.
Fields marked with an * are required