Conversion Rate Optimization
Some or all from following are used @DigitalSalesMen to improve the effectiveness of our Conversation Rate Optimization (CRO).Our CRO Services are highly Result-Oriented due to following considerations:
A. Effectiveness of Offer Design
Yes. It’s one of the most powerful words in the human language. And if you think about all the things we do as marketers, it’s ultimately to get people to say “yes” to our offers. When an offer is exclusive, scarce, or in high demand, it becomes more desirable. Whether it is related to projects, flat type in project or other related inventories (e.g. Car Parking), It trigger a physiological reaction that makes an offer more valuable. Here are some of the techniques we used to create irresistible offers.
B. Calls to Action Effectiveness
- Calls-to-action (CTA) are the secret sauce to driving people to your offers. If your CTAs aren’t effective at capturing people’s attention and persuading them to the click, then it makes the offer useless.
- CTAs can be used on product pages (non-landing pages), in display ads, email, social media, direct mail and pretty much anywhere you can market your offer.
- Place the CTA where the eye can see. Heat Map analysis is most effective theory to identify the location of CTA.
- Clarity Trumps Persuasion. Be crystal clear about what offer is in your CTA for example “Click to Avail This Offer” rather than just “register” or “click here” buttons / images.
- Use Contrast to Make CTAs Stand out. Use contrasting colors and more importantly, use design to make it clear it is a click-able call-to-action.
- Link Your CTAs to a dedicated Landing Page and not to the home page or any regular page of website. This is valid even if your CTA is about brand or product. Landing page should contain form to convert visitors in to leads.
- Promote Offers on Product Page in case of real estate industry, products are your projects or different types of units in a projects or different sub projects of a project.
- Use Thank You Page for feel good as well as promoting other CTAs.
C. Effective Landing Page Design
If offer is a Feature, CTA is an Advantage; Landing Page is Benefit of digital marketing. The use of landing pages enables marketers to direct website visitors to targeted pages and capture leads at a much higher rate. Landing page should be designed to direct your visitors to one particular offer without the distractions of everything else on your website. Visitors are on a landing page for one and only purpose: to complete the lead capture form.
- Elements / Contents of an Effective Landing Page should be carefully chosen. Some of the key elements are A headline and (optional) sub-headline, A brief description of the offer, At least one supporting image, (Optional) supporting elements such as testimonials or security badges, And most importantly, a form to capture information.
- Remove the Main navigation on landing page which can be again put on thank you page. It will ensure minimum distractions.
- Match the headline of the Landing Page to the Corresponding CTA.
- Keep the landing page very simple. Do not explain the offer in much detail. A brief description of offer along with an image is sufficient for the purpose.
- Emphasize the benefits of the offer and NOT features and advantages of the offer.
- Encourage social sharing to have viral effect.
More Landing page means more leads. We can define different kind of offers for same product
D. Forms Optimizations
The offer is a feature, CTA is an advantage, Landing page is benefit, and Lead Collection or Landing Page form is the ultimate output. Some of the practices we follow to build great landing page forms are
- Determining the balance between appropriate level of information and length of form is required. In real estate industry, usually everything is discussed over phone and hence having a very small forms which includes Email, name, mobile and one or two more fields are recommended.
- Careful submit button design. The label should NOT be “submit”. Nobody wants to submit any information to anybody. We can design the label to highlight the benefits / actions e.g. “Request for Consultation” or “Request for more information”. However a button should look like a button i.e. beveled or looks like click-able and big, bold and colorful.
- Make the Form Appear Shorter.
- Make the landing page SEO optimized which will also be optimizing CTA virtually.
Fields marked with an * are required